Last Update: February 5, 2017
1. User Data. When contacting us through our online form, we collect pertinent information, such as name, email and private message, in order to resolve any issues or questions you may have. If you make a purchase from our store, you are required to register with us and provide certain Personal Data (e.g., your full name, email address, and billing information). We use such information to fulfill your order and to contact you from time to time about us, our website, and our products and services.
We do not share, sell or rent any personal information with third-parties.
- Authentication. Authenticating and identifying you on our site.
- Personalization. We store user preferences in cookies to personalize your user experience.
- Advertising. In the future, we may work with various third party providers (such as Facebook, Google, Bing, etc.) to display banner advertising. Cookies help us to monitor and improve the effectiveness of our advertising enabling us to refine targeting of these campaigns so that the most relevant content is displayed for each individual.
3. Credit Card Processing. Our integrations with 3rd party payment gateways are processing only. We do not store or log any sensitive cardholder data provided. We follow industry standard best practices to protect security of cardholder data during processing and transmission.
4. SSL. You can be assured all transactions are secure and save. Encryption with a digital certificate keeps information private as it is sent to or from our https website.